Anyone play it yet?
Anyone play it yet?
Got the red rings of death on the xbox a few weeks ago not been playing anything [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
You still have the skin-flute
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
You got a real hard on for me don't you
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Me, no... your chubby friend in those videos, im sure he does though.
---Grip it.....and Rip It---
Gym Monster-Gettin' the train everyday!!
Yeah, I bought it when it came out. At first I didn't like it as much as 4, but it has grew on me nicely. The online play is about the same, minus the tanks and dogs, but I think the campaign is better.
The "Nazi Zombie" mode is fantastic. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]
Officially retired
So is it better than 4 or not ?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
They're both about the same. I can't say for certain that one is better than the other.
Officially retired
One of my buddies said playing online is more about camping than 4
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks